How can we help out students manage anger if we cant? All of us experience anger from time to time. It’s a normal, commonly experienced emotion.
However, anger can be incredibly destructive if we don’t know how to control it. Frequent or misplaced anger can hurt our reputations, destroy our relationships, limit our opportunities, and even damage our health.
In this three hour Anger Management Workshop you will :
• Understanding your anger and its causes
• Self-assessment and profiling
• The impact of anger: on me and my environment
• Tools and techniques to manage anger
• Turning anger into a positive benefit